Based in Chicago, IL
April 1, 2009
Press / Business contact:
1144 W Fulton Market
Chicago, IL 60607
Phosphor Studios is a Chicago-based game developer that creates dark, quirky, and whimsical games that take you on riveting adventures and experiences. Phosphor Games is the creator of Horn, Dark Meadow, The Path to Luma, Corpse of Discovery, and now, The Brookhaven Experiment.
Since its inception in 2009, Phosphor Studios has been dedicated to creating experiences that provide players with beautifully whimsical and twisted experiences across a range of cutting edge platforms. A studio filled with passionate developers who strive to innovate, Phosphor has built a strong pedigree on dark storytelling coupled with breathtaking art. Crafting games often injected with personal experience, Phosphor takes pride in the memorable and sharable experiences their projects cultivate.
Phosphor’s culture centers around their thirst for new–new ways to play, new ways to think, new ways to experience, and new ways to involve your imagination. They promote this concept by consistently evolving and growing, working to take projects to new levels across brand new platforms and refreshed genres. Best known for the critically acclaimed games “Dark Meadow”, “Horn” and the VR smash-hit “The Brookhaven Experiment”, Phosphor has always been at the forefront of the “new” and their vision for the future is no different.
Phosphor Games 2017 Sizzle Reel YouTube
There are far more images available for Phosphor Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Featured in the App Store" - World War Z, 2013
- "Editor's Choice, App Store" - Man of Steel, 2013
- "Game of the Week, App Store" - Horn, 2012
- "Nominated for Mobile Game of the Year, AIAS" - Horn, 2012
- "Game of the Week, App Store" - Dark Meadow, 2011
- "Nominated for Mobile Game of the Year, AIAS" - Dark Meadow, 2011
- "'Horn' Review - A Lush Fantasy World Awaits You"
- Colette Bennett, Touch Arcade
- "The Dark Meadow Review - Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain."
- Justin Davis, IGN
- "New survival MMO Nether wants you to be afraid, but not alone, in a broken city"
- Ian Birnbaum, PC Gamer
- "What a developer learned from becoming lost in space and inviting his family"
- Ben Kuchera, Polygon
- "Solving energy problems on other planets in this game might make you think about our own"
- Chelsea Stark, Polygon
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Director, Phosphor Studios